Fly over the rugged Cornish coastline landscape around St Ives Bay - voted one of the most beautiful bays in the world on this spectacular tour.
A spectacular helicopter pleasure flight available from St Ives as a Summer Special between 29th July - 3rd August 2018. Fly over the rugged Cornish coastline landscape around St Ives Bay - voted one of the most beautiful bays in the world on this spectacular tour.
Notable landmarks include Godrevy Lighthouse, Carbis Bay and the Hayle Estuary.
This is a 15 min flight including commentary from your pilot, who will ensure you don't miss any of the thrilling landmarks en-route!
• Fly over St Ives Bay on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
• Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Co-pilot Seat is a £20 upgrade on the day
• Free Car Parking, Cafe & Viewing Area
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Valid for flights from St Ives, Cornwall
• Summer Special ONLY (Runs last week of July and first week of August)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
The maximum Weight is95 Kg
6 Mile Blue Skies Helicopter Flight with FREE Bubbly For TWO
Enjoy the high life with this helicopter sightseeing flight followed by a glass ...
The rating system displayed is created from customers reviews that have actually done the experience.
You cannot view the reviews on site but a copy of them can be made available on request by phone or email.
To make a request simply go to our contact us page and include the product ID (found on the product page) in the email.
Our Ranking System
The scores provided are based on genuine reviews from customers that have done the experience.
Our rating system is based out of 5 stars which are supplied and updated daily.
Although these reviews cannot be viewed on the website they can be available on request by
contacting us via email or phone.