Enjoy the taste of aviation history by flying the genuine vintage classic - the de Havilland Tiger Moth.
There's never been a better time to experience and capture forever your own tiny piece of British history.
With basic controls and an open-cockpit, you will instantly feel the nostalgia as you don goggles, helmet and sheepskin jacket - and strap yourself in. And when the engine splutters into life and you take-in your first breath with the faint aroma of burnt oil, you know you are ready for the experience of a lifetime!
The de Havilland Tiger Moth is one of the world's most famous training aircraft. During the Second World War it provided the majority of RAF pilots with their elementary flying training. Now is an opportunity to spend a brief period living the life of those brave RAF pilots, who trained on Tiger Moths and went on to fly Spitfires and Hurricanes.
• Flying Time is 1 to 1 with a CAA Qualified Instructor
• Open Cockpit de Havilland Tiger Moth (or Stampe SV4 from Gloucester)
• Pre-Flight Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• FREE Pilot Notes
• Tea/Coffee at most locations
• Signed Flight Certificate on completion at most locations
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Counts towards a Pilot's License
• Can be taken at any location listed (subject to change)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
The maximum Weight is102 Kg The maximum Height is2 m
The rating system displayed is created from customers reviews that have actually done the experience.
You cannot view the reviews on site but a copy of them can be made available on request by phone or email.
To make a request simply go to our contact us page and include the product ID (found on the product page) in the email.
Our Ranking System
The scores provided are based on genuine reviews from customers that have done the experience.
Our rating system is based out of 5 stars which are supplied and updated daily.
Although these reviews cannot be viewed on the website they can be available on request by
contacting us via email or phone.