Ever wanted to experience a "barrel roll" or "loop the loop" in an aircraft? Choose from a variety of aerobatic aircraft and get ready to take the ride of your life!
Your instructor will start the lesson with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air, your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air. This experience is not for the faint hearted and is definitely not recommended with a hangover !
• Flying Time is 1 to 1 with a CAA Qualified Instructor including Aerobatics !
• Pre-Flight Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• FREE Pilot Notes with postal deliveries
• Tea/Coffee at most locations
• Signed Flight Certificate on completion at most locations
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Counts towards a Pilot's License
• Can be taken at any location listed (subject to change)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
The maximum Weight is102 Kg The maximum Height is2 m
The rating system displayed is created from customers reviews that have actually done the experience.
You cannot view the reviews on site but a copy of them can be made available on request by phone or email.
To make a request simply go to our contact us page and include the product ID (found on the product page) in the email.
Our Ranking System
The scores provided are based on genuine reviews from customers that have done the experience.
Our rating system is based out of 5 stars which are supplied and updated daily.
Although these reviews cannot be viewed on the website they can be available on request by
contacting us via email or phone.