Ever wanted to experience a "barrel roll" or "loop the loop" in an aircraft? Choose from a variety of aerobatic aircraft and get ready to take the ride of your life!
Your instructor will start the lesson with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air, your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air. This experience is not for the faint hearted and is definitely not recommended with a hangover !
• Flying Time is 1 to 1 with a CAA Qualified Instructor including Aerobatics !
• Pre-Flight Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• FREE Pilot Notes with postal deliveries
• Tea/Coffee at most locations
• Signed Flight Certificate on completion at most locations
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Counts towards a Pilot's License
• Can be taken at any location listed (subject to change)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs