Explore the first step towards your Helicopter Pilot's License by experiencing this unique introductory package including a lesson in a 2 seater training helicopter.
Explore the first step towards your Helicopter Pilot's License by experiencing this unique introductory package including a lesson in a 2 seater training helicopter. As part of your helicopter pilot training our instructor will introduce you to the dynamics of a helicopter, and giving you the chance of hands on flying yourself!
Come and join us at our Denham location near London for an insight as to what it takes to become a Professional Helicopter Pilot. Your hosts will be qualified pilots who have flown most helicopters from an R22 to a Super Puma in training and North Sea operations.
As one of the UK's largest helicopter operators we can give a unique insight as to what its really like to be a pilot. One of the hardest parts of becoming a commercial pilot is securing the first job. Often you will hear an employer say "sorry you haven't enough experience", this is accepted, but until you get a job how are you going to get the experience?
Training with us offers many unique advantages to ensure your success as a commercial pilot, one of which is to break the experience barrier. After all if we have trained you we are happy to offer suitable candidates their first all-important freelance job.
• Refreshments on arrival (Tea/Coffee)
• Helicopter Pilot Notes
• Introduction and Safety Briefing by a CAA Licensed Helicopter Instructor
• Hands-on 1:1 (15-20 min) Helicopter Flying Lesson and Hover Challenge
• Lunch (Either buffet style or voucher for cafe/restaurant)
• A Guided Tour of the Hangers (where possible) and discussion about various helicopter types
• A Presentation on Helicopter Pilot Career options by a CAA Licensed Helicopter Instructor
• Small group size
• Experience will last approximately 3.5 hours
• Available on various weekdays and weekends
• Signed Flight Certificate on Completion at most locations
• Counts Towards a Pilot's License
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
The maximum Weight is95 Kg The maximum Height is2 m
The rating system displayed is created from customers reviews that have actually done the experience.
You cannot view the reviews on site but a copy of them can be made available on request by phone or email.
To make a request simply go to our contact us page and include the product ID (found on the product page) in the email.
Our Ranking System
The scores provided are based on genuine reviews from customers that have done the experience.
Our rating system is based out of 5 stars which are supplied and updated daily.
Although these reviews cannot be viewed on the website they can be available on request by
contacting us via email or phone.