Two people can explore the first step towards their Aeroplane Pilot's License by experiencing this unique introductory package including a lesson in a 2 seater training aircraft.
Explore the first step towards your Aeroplane Pilot's License by experiencing this unique introductory package including a lesson in a 2 seater training aircraft. As part of your pilot training our instructor will introduce you to the dynamics of a fixed wing aircraft, and giving you the chance of hands on flying yourself!
Come and join us at our UK Wide locations for an insight as to what it takes to become a Professional Airline Pilot. Your hosts will be qualified pilots who have flown most aircraft from a Cessna to a Boeing in training and trans-Atlantic operations.
As the UK's largest flight training school networks we can give a unique insight as to what it's really like to be a pilot. One of the hardest parts of becoming a commercial pilot is securing the first job. Often you will hear an employer say "sorry you haven't enough experience", this is accepted, but until you get a job how are you going to get the experience?
Training with us offers many unique advantages to ensure your success as a commercial pilot, one of which is to break the experience barrier. After all if we have trained you we are happy to offer suitable candidates their first all-important freelance job. .
• Refreshments on arrival (Tea/Coffee)
• Pre-Flight Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• FREE Pilot Notes
• A Presentation on Airline Pilot Career options by a CAA Licensed Flight Instructor
• Hands-on 1:1 (20 min) Flying Lesson and General Handling
• Light Lunch (Buffet style or voucher for cafe/restaurant)
• A Guided Tour of the Hangers (where possible) and discussion about various aircraft types
• Small group size
• Experience will last half a day (allow approximately 4 hours)
• Signed Flight Certificate on Completion at most locations
• Counts Towards a Pilot's License
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
The maximum Weight is102 Kg The maximum Height is2 m
The rating system displayed is created from customers reviews that have actually done the experience.
You cannot view the reviews on site but a copy of them can be made available on request by phone or email.
To make a request simply go to our contact us page and include the product ID (found on the product page) in the email.
Our Ranking System
The scores provided are based on genuine reviews from customers that have done the experience.
Our rating system is based out of 5 stars which are supplied and updated daily.
Although these reviews cannot be viewed on the website they can be available on request by
contacting us via email or phone.