A truly special day awaits you both in the East Lothian countryside, with a 6 mile helicopter flight for two to enjoy, followed by visits to the National Museum of Flight and The Concorde Experience together with a cream tea!
A truly special day awaits for you both in the East Lothian countryside, with a 6 mile helicopter flight for two to enjoy, followed by visits to the National Museum of Flight and The Concorde Experience together with a cream tea!
If you’re looking for an ideal and unusual day out together in Scotland, or just something special to make a birthday or anniversary, then the perfect opportunity is waiting for you at the historic East Fortune Airfield, the home of the National Museum of Flight and the Concorde Experience.
These two stunning exhibitions offer over a century of aviation history, and their vital roles in both World War I and World War II and the development of Concorde aeroplanes respectively, over many interactive exhibitions and experiences.
Added into all of is this is of course the 6 mile helicopter tour that you’ll both get to sit back and enjoy, flying high over the beautiful countryside of East Lothian, plus there’s a cream tea for you to enjoy together in the on-site cafe at the end of your day!
• Fly for 6 miles on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
• Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Entrance to National Museum of Flight
• Concorde Experience
• Cream Tea
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Co-pilot Seat is a £10 upgrade on the day
• Free Car Parking, Cafe & Viewing Area
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs