Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £283.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
If you're looking for a unique way to experience London, consider booking a Private Helicopter Tour. This tour is perfect for groups of four and offers incredible aerial views of the city's most famous landmarks. Your tour will begin at London Biggin Hill Airport, which is conveniently located just 14 miles from the city centre and provides stunning views of the surrounding skyscrapers.
During your flight, you'll be treated to breath taking views of Croydon's suburbs before crossing the Thames at Westminster and flying over some of the city's most iconic landmarks, including the Hayward Gallery, BFI Institute, The Globe, City Hall, HMS Belfast, The Shard, The Tower of London, and all the bridges. You'll also get a chance to see Canary Wharf and the O2 arena from a unique perspective before reaching the charming village of Greenwich, which is home to markets, museums, and the famous Cutty Sark.
As you make your way back to Biggin Hill, you'll fly over Lewisham and Bromley and enjoy one last stunning view over Leaves Green before landing back at the airport. Don't miss out on this unforgettable experience of exploring London from new heights.
Exclusive heli charters from Biggin Hill
Private bookings for up to four passengers
Fly straight over Central London
This is a voucher for up to four people and is a 45 minute flight
Exclusive City of London helicopter flight for up to 4 people
Flights are taken in a JetRanger helicopter
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
30 or 45-minute flight durations are available
See English countryside build up to the outskirts of the city
Fly over the River Thames and your pilot will point out the landmarks as you head Eastwards along the Thames
Highlights: The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, The London Eye, Tower Bridge the O2 Arena and Canary Wharf
Plenty of opportunity for photographs
A great gift idea for families!
Photo ID and proof of address will be required on the day
Flying activities have maximum weights (per seat) to ensure health and safety along with the comfort of fellow passenger
You must enter passenger/participant weight at the time of booking an experience. If weight varies between the time of initial booking and date of flight experience it remains the responsibility of the customer to update their individual weight via their online account prior to flight
All passengers will be weighed before flight and if disparity exists between weight disclosed and actual weight (within reason), the passenger may be illegible to fly
Please note that the maximum weight limit for the Co Pilot Seat on a helicopter pleasure flight varies depending on aircraft and other operational considerations
If as a party of one you weigh in excess of 15 stone, you may still be able to fly however you will need to purchase an additional seat. This seat will either have to remain unoccupied or can be occupied by an individual as long as the combined total as listed above is not exceeded
Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Minimum age six
Under 12's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Maximum height 6ft 6ins
Weight restrictions: Maximum combined weight is 56 stone
Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
Dates and times are subject to availability and weather conditions
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a flydays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
45 Minute City of London Tour for Four Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £849.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.