Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £33.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
If you've ever been on one of our exciting iFLY Indoor Skydiving experiences before - or perhaps you just want to book more time suspended in a vertical wind tunnel - then this special extended edition of our original iFLY package for one should tick all the boxes! Hosted at one of three UK wide iFLY centres in Manchester, Milton Keynes or Basingstoke, you'll double up your time in the flight chamber to 2 x 120 second sessions - the freefall equivalent of six tandem skydives! And with the wind speed of up to 120 mph in the flight chamber, generated by a powerful series of fans, the simulated recreational of terminal velocity makes this as close to a real skydive as you could possibly hope to get, all under safe, controlled conditions, with an expert indoor skydiving instructor on hand, who'll even help you build up your confidence and take on more professional skydiving moves over the course of your sessions. For indoor skydiving enthusiasts, this is the package of choice!
Four minutes of Indoor Flight
Equivalent to 6 x 12,00ft skydives
1:1 wind tunnel tuition
Suitable for kids and adults
Your whole experience lasts around one hour
Includes an instructional briefing and an extended flying session of 2 x two minute flights in the wind tunnel
Flying suits, goggles and protective headgear are provided
Bodyflights take place seven days a week 09.00 - 23.00
Multiple sessions take place every day at each location
You must arrive 45 minutes prior to your flight time for check-in, briefing and the issue of flight equipment
You must be under 18 stone 7 pounds (117kg)
You must be over three years of age
You must not be pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs, wearing a hard cast and have not previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder
You will be required to sign a declaration of risk (anyone under 18 will require a parent or guardian's signature)
If you wear glasses, goggles are supplied that fit over them.
Anyone with a history of neck or back problems or heart conditions should seek advice from their doctor before flying
You should wear casual clothing, jeans/track suit and a t-shirt are ideal
Shoes should be lace up trainer style
Spectators are welcome to watch participants in flight from the viewing gallery
You could spend a day on site as there are numerous shops, restaurants and attractions nearby
This experience is excluded from promotion codes and additional discounts
Photos and recordings of your flight are available to purchase onsite
Please note: Vouchers are not redeemable at the O2 London
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a flydays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Extended iFLY Experience Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £99.99 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.