Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £83.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
You and your family member, friend or loved one will have the opportunity to have the most comprehensive helicopter flying lesson there is, covering both flying, navigation and observation over a total of three flights each! Available to book at a special selection of UK wide venues, including Sandown Airport on the Isle of Wight and Manchester City Airport amongst others. Under the guidance and tutelage of an expert and fully trained helicopter pilot, you'll get three chances to see what it takes to fly a helicopter over three flights. The first of these will cover and see you master the basics of controlling and flying the helicopter. On the second flight, you'll learn about the complicated art of both navigating and observing - both of which you sometimes have to do at the same time! Both of you will also receive a student's notebook, which covers the key information, theories and challenges when it comes to successfully piloting a helicopter, as well as an individual log book that will allow you to book further flights if you so wish to. And best of all, the experience will also count towards you obtaining your PPL-H (Private Pilot's Licence for Helicopters). So for those who are looking to learn to pilot a helicopter together, this experience is a great place to start!
Three flights: one as the pilot, two as a passenger
Learn flying, navigation and observational skills
Take part in the Hover Challenge
At your choice of helipads nationwide
A 45 minute helicopter experience including a lesson lasting approx. 18 minutes
Experiences are split into three 6-7 minute flights (2 x observation & 1 x hands on flight with a hover challenge)
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Personalised flying certificate
Refreshments are provided
Flights are generally taken in a 4 seater R44 helicopter or similar
Selected weekend dates throughout the year
Dates and session times are subject to availability and weather conditions
Minimum age 12
Under 18s must be accompanied on the airfield by an adult
Height restrictions: minimum 4ft, maximum 6ft 4ins
Weight restrictions: maximum 15 stone (95kg)
Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
You will be in a group of up to three participants for this experience
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a flydays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Helicopter Triple for Two Near Me
Isle of Wight
Tyne and Wear
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £249.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.