Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £23.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
This is your chance to discover the thrills and adrenaline of body-flying on this exciting indoor skydiving experience for one, available to book at one of three iFLY Indoor Skydiving centres across the UK. If you've never done indoor skydiving before, then this package is the perfect place to start. Upon arrival at the centre, you'll be taken through a full video briefing from the team on the day, of what to expect on your time in the vertical wind tunnel. You'll also have a demonstration and practice with qualified instructors who have all the expertise and knowledge about optimum freefall parachuting and body-flying techniques. Then, once you're kitted up in your flying suit, safety helmet and goggles, it's time to enter the flight chamber, you'll assume a horizontal flying position with your arms out in front and your knees bent. And as the powerful series of fans produce the vertical wind tunnel of up to 120 mph, you'll feel yourself magically flying in the tunnel! Don't worry, as a fully qualified instructor will be with you at all times throughout the duration of your flights, so you can maintain the correct body positions for flying over the course of two 60 second flights - the freefall equivalent of three tandem skydives. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to get airborne like you never have before with indoor skydiving from iFLY!
Fly in a 120mph wind tunnel
Two thrilling 60 second flights
Tuition from a pro flyer
Personalised flight certificate
A pre-flight briefing explaining how to fly in the wind tunnel
Two 60 second flights per person (the equivalent freefall time of three tandem skydives!)
A personalised flight certificate signed by an instructor
Watch others take on their indoor skydiving flight
All safety equipment is provided
You will be provided with a flight suit that fits over your normal clothes
Allow spending at least an hour on site
Bodyflights take place seven days a week 09.00 - 23.00
Multiple sessions take place every day at each location
You must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled 'Flight' to allow for check-in, class and changing etc
You can fly as long as you are under 18 stone 7 pounds (117kg)
You must be over three years of age
This is not suitable if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs, wearing a hard cast and have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder
You will be required to sign a Declaration of risk (anyone under 18 will require a parent or guardian's signature)
If you wear glasses, goggles are supplied that fit over them
Anyone with a history of neck or back problems or heart conditions should seek advice from their doctor before flying
Individuals and groups with additional needs or requirements CAN FLY!
If you find it difficult to participate in able-bodied activities but still want to be challenged and push your limits, Indoor Skydiving may be perfect
Spectators are welcome to watch participants in flight
There are toilets and changing facilities on site
There are lots of other attractions located nearby along with retail and food outlets
This experience is excluded from additional discount codes and promotions
Photos and recordings of your flight can be purchased at the venue
There are secure lockers for personal item storage that are free of charge
Arrive dressed casually wearing trousers and a shirt with preferably a button-down collar or no collar such as a t-shirt
Shoes should be skate shoes or trainers that are lace up. Other shoes are not suitable
Please note: Vouchers are not redeemable at the O2 London
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a flydays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Indoor Skydiving for One - Special Offer Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £69.99 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.