Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £58.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
See the beautiful Welsh landscape from up high in a 30 Minute, Magic and Mountains Helicopter Flight. You will take to the skies in a Robinson R44 helicopter, a 4 seater helicopter that you and two other people will fly in with your pilot. Taking off from Betws-Y-Coed Airfield you will fly towards the castle at Dolwyddelen before passing Blaenau Ffestiniog on route to Portmeirion, a famous filming location due to having been built to look like an Italian town. You will then head north to see Beddgelert below you before heading back to Betws-y-Coed via Mount Snowdon, Wales highest Mountain. This flight is a great way to see Wales’ stunning landmarks.
Heli sightseeing over Snowdonia and the Conwy Valley
Departures from a hotel in Betws-y-coed
Stunning flight itinerary
Listen to the pilots commentary as you fly
Helicopter sightseeing Flight
Flights are taken in a Robinson R44 helicopter that can accommodate 3 passengers
30 minute flight
Flying from Betws-y-coed, posing over the castle at Dolwyddelan, passing Blaenau Ffestiniog and on to Portmeirion.
Heading north you will fly over Baddgelert and on route back to Betws you will fly past Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales.
Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Spectators are welcome to watch your departure and arrival
Selected weekdays and weekend between April and October
All flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a flydays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Magic Mountains Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £175.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.