Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £58.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Take off on a Shropshire helicopter tour from Welshpool Airport. Fly north along the River Severn to cross the border into England. Once in England the hills give way to the flat Shropshire plain with large stretches of countryside for miles. On a clear day you may be able to see Liverpool, the Pennines to the north and even the Midlands. Then head over to Rodneys Pillar on the way to Shrewsbury via the disused RAF airfield Montford Bridge that trained spitfire pilots in the war. With Shrewsbury under foot you can see the beautiful buildings in the town, being given a birds eye view of the Shuts and Passages weaving across the town's centre. Going west flying past the Shropshire hills you will see the stunning Welsh countryside. You will know you're back in Wales with the border being marked with the longest archeological monument in Britain, Offa’s Dyke. When returning to Welshpool catch a glimpse of Powis Castle before your feet are back on the ground.
Helicopter sightseeing tour around Mid Wales
Flights all take off from the airport at Welshpool
See the Severn Valley and beyond from the air
Helicopter sightseeing flight
Flights are taken in a Robinson R44 helicopter that can accommodate 3 passengers
30 minute flight
Head north following the River Severn. Cross the border into England. On a clear day you can see Liverpool and the pennines to the north, cannock Chase and the Midlands to the east. Pass RAF Montford Bridge on route to Shrewsbury. Birds Eye views of shuts and passages that criss cross the town of Shrewsbury. Head west past the Shropshire hills, towards Wales with sights of Powis Castle.
Spectators are welcome to watch your departure and arrival
Shared flights are sold on the basis that all seats are occupied. The helicopter operator will do its best to fill all the seats including offering the options to add another fare paying companion(s). Flights may be rescheduled in the event all the seats cannot be filled. Any such situation will be communicated to you by the helicopter operator in advance of the flight date.
Selected weekdays and weekends between April and October
All flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a flydays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
The Shropshire Helicopter Tour Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £175.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.