Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £16.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Take to the skies with a Helicopter Flight with Bubbly and Chocolate for one. Pick a venue near you for your helicopter experience. During your flight you will see the local landmarks of the area. You will arrive and along with your safety briefing you will meet your helicopter pilot. You will have plenty of opportunities to take photos of the views and of you in the helicopter. While in the air you will be wearing a headset not to just protect your ears from the noise but to also allow you to hear what your pilot is telling you about what's down on the ground. Once landed, top off your experience with a glass of bubbly and some tasty chocolates. We know you will have a fantastic time in the air on this unforgettable experience.
A mini helicopter tour to see the local sights
Take offs from helipads around the country
Great aerial views from the heli
Chocs and bubbly on your return
A six-mile helicopter sightseeing flight
Experiences last around 20 minutes with 5 minutes flying time
Flights are taken in either a Bell Jet Ranger (4 seater) or Bell Long Ranger (6 seater)
A pre-flight safety briefing
Meet your helicopter pilot
You will form part of a group of 4-6 passengers
Plenty of opportunity for photographs
View local landmarks from a birds eye view
Once you are back on the ground enjoy a glass of bubbly and artisan chocolates
Typical flights take place at least one weekend a month, with occasional weekdays from April to October
Dates and flight times are subjects to availability at your chosen venue and weather conditions
Minimum age six
Under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Maximum height 6ft 6ins
Weight restrictions: please see list below under 'Anything Else' section
Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Most venues will have toilets and refreshments on site
Under 18s will receive a soft drink instead of bubbly
Flying activities have maximum weights (per seat) to ensure health and safety along with the comfort of fellow passenger
You must enter passenger/participant weight at the time of booking an experience. If weight varies between the time of initial booking and date of flight experience it remains the responsibility of the customer to update their individual weight via their online account prior to flight
All passengers will be weighed before flight and if disparity exists between weight disclosed and actual weight (within reason), the passenger may be ineligible to fly
Please note that the maximum weight limit for the Co Pilot Seat on a helicopter pleasure flight varies depending on aircraft and other operational considerations
If as a party of one you weigh in excess of 15 stone, you may still be able to fly however you will need to purchase an additional seat. This seat will either have to remain unoccupied or can be occupied by an individual as long as the combined total as listed above is not exceeded
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a flydays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Helicopter Flight with Bubbly and Chocolates for One Near Me
Ayrshire and Arran
City of Glasgow
East Riding of Yorkshire
Isle of Wight
Perth and Kinross
Stirling and Falkirk
Tyne and Wear
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £49.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.